As an employer, we wish to inform you about the exciting opportunities in joining our trade association and the substantial membership benefits that will assist you in growing your business in a very competitive market place.
Joining the AEC is an inexpensive and affordable investment that will pay for itself many times over.
You will have access to your peers and have a direct voice in industry policy discussions where you will help determine the future of the industry where you earn your livelihood.
Here are some of the benefits of AEC membership:
- Experienced and knowledgeable representation in the collective bargaining process.
- Labor relations and problem solving representation and support.
- Liaison with local, city, county, state and federal agencies.
- Promotion of pro-business legislation.
- Business development agenda.
- Automatic membership in the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA).
- Automatic membership in the New York State Association of Electrical Contractors (NYSAEC).
- Automatic Associate membership in the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) local chapter.
- Dramatically reduced rate when you join the Subcontractors Trade Association (STA).
- Access to group insurance programs.
- AEC sponsored educational programs and management seminars.
- Access to publications and manuals for Electrical Contractors.
- Networking, dinner and informative speakers at bi-monthly meetings.
- National and district conventions.
- AEC sponsored social events for members and their families.
- Legal guidance from AEC attorney
Electrical supply companies, manufacturers and other providers of goods and services to the New York City electrical industry may also apply to be associate members of the AEC. Associate members can network at membership meetings and can participate in our annual Trade Show, Spring Convention, Holiday Party and more.
Please contact our Director to become a member of the AEC.